Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho it's off to therapy I go.

Today it's raining and shitty out. All the more reason to be lazy. In an hour I have therapy, which I haven't been looking forward to since last night. Anthony's working, moms out doing errands and Shayla has a doctor appointment which means.. yah, loud, squirming Tori at therapy... all the more reason for me not to want to go. I've brought her 5 times or so and the first couple times it was easy, because she'd be content with sitting in my lap and playing with a toy, but now that she is a pro crawler and pro cruiser and walking (gasp) she just wants to go go go. Just like her daddy, can't be contained. Plus she finds shreiking a lot of fun.

Sometimes I don't even know if I believe in therapy. Well, I do.. I know that it helps people everywhere.. but I just feel like everything they come up with and say is so... textbook? Very predictable.

Anyways.. I should get the bean ready. I've been ready for 2 hours.. did I mention I have zero patience? Waiting kills me. Expect a lot of blogs in the future. I like writing this shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment