Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So fresh and so clean, clean

I woke up this morning with the urge to clean... which hasn't happened in a couple months. Before that, I would start and sometimes spend the day cleaning. Sometimes the urge would last 1 hour, sometimes 8 hours. It could range from just tidying up to dusting/washing/cleaning every corner and crevice of my room... the livingroom.. the kitchen.. the bathroom. I loved it... I love to clean. Then Zoloft came into my life and the love of cleaning went out. And even though I don't take Zoloft anymore, it isn't back. Go figure, the one part of my OCD?GAD? (I don't know which it's associated with) that leaves is the only one I don't want to. Without that motivational urge I am as useless as a bag of shit and the mere thought of cleaning would ruin my day. Don't get me wrong.. the past couple months I haven't been swimming in a mess of toys, clothes and wrappers but I picked up with a frown on.

So I got to cleaning for about 2 1/2 hours. Tori was a sport and helped me and played the whole time. She had a bottle too and swung in her swing. Oh and she danced to the music I had on.

Then Shayla (my best friend, who has a daughter 3 weeks older than Tori. You may hear me refer to her as "Mummy" in the future. Not to be confused with my mother, who I call mom) called me and asked if I wanted to come over. By that time I was getting tired, and Tori was sick of her toys. So off we went. Around 4ish I started to get really nauseous and had Anthony take her for a little while. I left Shayla's and came home and almost immediatly felt better... back to cleaning... for another 4 hours.

Now I am exhausted and anticipating sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you had OCD (etc...).If it makes you feel any better I have to make sure I have my key in my little purse afew times before I leave my car just in case.

    ReplyDelete