Saturday, June 27, 2009

No title

Not sure exactly what I am going to write but I felt like I should. So what am I doing today?

Nothing much. Later on I am dropping off Tori at Anthony's moms for the night. Anthony will be there but not until much later... and I am really not looking forward to it. Tonight I'm heading to Shayla's for a few drinks and waking up disgustingly early considering I will be Tori-less to drive Mike to Logan Airport at 4am.

I never look forward to drinking anymore.. either that or I do and then when it happens and I just don't get into it. Funny how times change. Maybe I'm just not looking forward to driving at 330 in the morning. Must hit up Dunkin Donuts tonight and leave a coffee in the fridge.......

So Michael Jackson passed away 2 days ago, June 25, 2009. I have never been one to mourn celebrities however this does leave me feeling a bit sad. I think his death makes the world a little empty. He has impacted people with his music for the last 40-or-so years. Rest in peace, King of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment