Monday, June 22, 2009

Sheets.. the bane of my existence

Yesterday Anthony, Tori and myself went out to A.J. Wright. I have been shopping around for some cheap sheets for the last month, since my mothers friend passed down to me her queen sized bed. Since then I've been using my full size flat sheet. Every night I fall asleep to the eye watering stench of vanilla perfume and rose candles that is embedded in this... bed. Even after many rounds of odor neutralizer.

So I'm shopping around for the cheapest sheets I can find.. if I can't find anything I'll just go to Target and invest in the 20$ jersey sheets that I had on my old full size. SCORE- 10 dollars, for a sheet set and 2 pillowcases....

I hate spending money on myself for things that I don't actually ...need. It always puts me in a frenzy of money lists. What do I NEED to spend money on? Ok, subtract that from that. Shit.

But... I got home and, as you probably expected because my cheap ass only spent 10 bucks on sheets.. I was unimpressed. Let me just say that I cannot stand sheets. Even the mere thought of them creeping their way up the side of my bed leaves me feeling like a broad PMSing ...only worse. I kept saying to Anthony "FUCK. I know this sheet is going to suck. FUCK." When I got Tori to bed, I tried my hardest not to move. Low and behold the next day, half my mattress on the side was showing...

What a way to start off the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment